Jicama Waldorf Salad with Yogurt Dressing
You’ll toss your classic Waldorf recipe after one bite of this version, made with immune-enhancing grapes and yogurt instead of mayo. Serve over mixed greens.
- ½ cup organic plain nonfat or 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs. minced lime zest
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 2 cups diced Braeburn apple
- 2 cups peeled, diced jicama
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup minced fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- To make dressing: Combine yogurt, lime juice, zest, and honey in a small bowl.
- To make salad: Toss together apple, jicama, grapes, celery, pecans, and basil. Add dressing, toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 120 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 13g Sodium: 15mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg
For more immune boosting foods: Feel Good Foods