Matcha Tea Coconut Latte
Holistic chef Shelley Alexander finds that matcha works well in creamy or sweet foods, including chia pudding, truffles, and smoothies. She recommends adding ½–1 teaspoon of matcha per serving. Here’s one of her favorite matcha recipes:
Author: Shelley Alexander
Recipe type: Beverage
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. matcha
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. raw honey or liquid stevia, to taste
- Heat coconut milk and water in a small pot over medium high heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Pour coconut-water mixture into blender, add remaining ingredients, and blend until frothy.
- Pour into mug and enjoy!
- For more recipes from Alexander, visit aharmonyhealing.com.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 80 Fat: 25g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 12g Sodium: 0mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg