Tropical Chocolate Fondue
Author: Neil Zevnick
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 7 oz. dark chocolate, grated
- 1 Tbs. Cointreau liqueur
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 large ripe mangos, cut into chunks
- In medium saucepan, bring cream and honey to a bare simmer. Stir in chocolate, and remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Stir in Cointreau and macadamias.
- Pour into a bowl, and serve immediately beside bowls of pineapple and mango, with skewers to seize and dip the fruit.
Calories: 640 Fat: 29g Saturated fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 95gm Sugar: 76g Sodium: 15g Fiber: 10g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 30mg
From article: Chocolate Goodness