Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Our “Total Natural Health” Collection contains:
- Barlean’s Omega Swirl in Mango-Peach
- Green & Black’s Dark Chocolate
- Himalaya Organique Hair Care
- Jarrow Formulas Hyaluronic Acid
- Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega
- Reviva Labs Seaweed Soap
- Spry Gum & Toothpaste
A tooth-whitening system that isn’t harsh on tooth enamel? A sweets collection that won’t destroy your friend’s diet or rot teeth? A gift collection that might keep your loved one’s skin smooth or winter immunity humming? A spice collection that will make the resident chef’s kitchen fragrant yet free from chemical additives? These are the definition of thoughtful gifts, consumed without guilt or regret. And you won’t find anything like them in glossy gift catalogs filled with shrink-wrapped, over-priced, glorified health-destroying “gourmet” collections.
If you caught my column last month, entitled “Stop Harming Yourself for Beauty,” then you might have even more appreciation for these customized, do-it-yourself gift baskets. And even if you missed that article (read it on betternutrition.com), it’s a no-brainer to want gifts that keeps on giving health, beauty, and other quality perks. So grab a basket and let’s help you assemble some deeply thoughtful (and practical) gifts from your local natural products store. These gifts will not only delight the senses, but also nurture and revitalize the lucky recipient (what a holiday concept, right?).
Custom Holiday Gift Baskets
Even if your secret Santa is the guy or gal who “has everything,” the gift collections below are examples of gifts no one has ever received-truly transforming, inside-out regimens targeted for their unique issues.
The “Sugar, Spice, and Everything that Smells Nice” Collection
- Frontier Mulling Spices
- Zum Naughty and Nice gift soaps (with frankincense and peppermint)
- Aura Cacia Sandalwood and Balsam Fir essential oils
The “Holiday Glowing Skin” Collection
- Seaweed Bath Company Seaweed Powder Bath with Hawaiian Kukui Oil in Lavender Scent
- Nordic Naturals Omega Woman
- Yerba Prima Tampico Skin Brush
- Pure & Basic Glitter-Up Shimmering Body Lotion
- Frownies Under Eye Patches (available in a variety of forms)
- Essential Formulas Dr. Ohhira’s Kampuku Soap
The “Party Stress and Recovery” Collection
- Enzymedia Digest Gold to help digestion along after over-indulgences.
- Hangover Helper or MRM LiverX to speed alcohol detox
- Organic India Licorice Spice Tulsi Tea, which contains the calming herb holy basil.
- Bucky 40 Blinks Sleep Mask to maximize beauty sleep during hectic stretches.
The “Weight Loss Can Be Delicious” Collection
- ChocoPerfection, a sugar-free chocolate available in milk and dark chocolate. These delicious bars are sweetened with the prebiotic fiber inulin and FOS.
- An assortment of natural sweeteners, including NuNaturals NuStevia and Vanilla Stevia NOW Foods Stevia, NOW Foods Xylitol, and NOW Foods Inulin.
The “Healthier Teeth Whitening Without Harshness” Collection
- Xylitol-containing toothpastes, such as Xlear Spry Toothpaste (in fluoride and non-flouride forms). This helps gradually remove the film that originally created the dinge on your teeth in the first place.
- Add Xlear Spry Mints and Gum or Xylichew Gum to the picture to complete the whitening regimen. These make great stocking stuffers and will give the gift of spared dental bills for seasons to come.
The “Healthy Hair and Nails” Collection
- Himalaya Organique Hair Care products
- FutureBiotics Hair, Skin & Nails
- Suncoat Nail Polish (try a festive glitter shade)
The “Winter Wellness Immunity” Collection
- Barlean’s Olive Leaf Complex
- Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol (helps stave off sinus infections and relieve sinuses from dry winter air)
- Essential Formulas Dr. Ohirra’s Propolis Plus
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat