1. Looking for something a little different this year, maybe for your sister or best friend? Here's a suggestion that is unlikely to disappoint: Acure's Aromatherapeutic Moroccan Argan Oils Trio Set with Coconut, Rose, and Citrus Ginger oils. The beauty applications of argan oil are practically endless-facial serum, hair elixir, cuticle treatment, body moisturizer, and more. In this unique kit, organic argan oil is paired with essential oils to lift mood and revitalize mind and body.
2. For the hip (and bearded) millennial man-or any bearded male in your life-Badger's Beard Grooming Kit makes an ideal small gift or stocking stuffer. This adorable little kit contains Beard Oil (to soothe skin and alleviate itching associated with new beard growth), Beard Balm (an organic pomade for beards), and a cherry wood comb (perfectly sized for grooming).
3. Featuring beautiful wax and batik West African designs, Queen Alaffia handcrafted purses, scarves, and headbands are made by the Alaffia Artisan Center, a sewing co-op that offers safe, fair employment to women in Africa. The co-op was established by Rose Hyde, co-founder of Alaffia and a seamstress since she was 14, to provide an alternative for African women who have fallen prey to prostitution. Choose from a collection of hip, stylish accessories, including handbags, scarves, headbands, cosmetic bags, hair scrunchies, hats, and wallets.
4. Most hand creams are either too greasy or too light to actually moisturize hands. Our pick for a great hand cream, worthy of giving to anyone on your holiday gift list? Nubian Heritage Hand Cream Trio. These luxurious (and exotic!) hand lotions are made with skin-nourishing ingredients such as shea and mango butter and neem oil. The trio contains Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Hand Cream, Mango Butter Hand Cream, and African Black Soap Hand Cream.
5. Need a go-to gift for the women on your list? You cannot go wrong with Home Health's Flower Water Body Mists. These can be spritzed all over skin after a shower for a delicate and long-lasting scent. Choose from Lavender, Rose (our favorite), or Vanilla Blossom. We especially love these beautifully designed bottles.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Alter Eco Truffles
Choose from Black, Velvet, Salted Caramel, and Sea Salt Truffles
Aura Cacia Nutmeg, Cassia Bark, and Clove essential oils
Put these in a mesh or cellophane bag, tuck in a recipe card, and tie with a ribbon. Visit auracacia.com for a Warming Spices Simmer Pot recipe.
Honey Girl Organics Lip balm
This balm, which comes in a pretty tin, has beeswax with pollen and propolis and a light orange scent.