Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Green foods powders aren’t just for smoothies anymore. In fact, you can incorporate them into all kids of recipes to add an extra dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to your diet.
Here, they provide a quick energy boost to this simple-yet-delicious Arugula Aioli that’s great on grilled chicken or fish—and even makes an excellent spread for sandwiches.
Made barley grass, wheat grass, and chlorella, Wakunaga Kyo•Green Greens Blend Energy makes it easier than ever to sneak extra nutrients into your favorite dishes. (And it’s also great for smoothies, too!)
Arugula Aioli recipe
- Place all ingredients except oil into blender, and blend until smooth.
- Continue blending, and slowly add oil through feed tube until mixture thickens, then pour oil in at a faster rate.
- Scrape mixture out into container, and store in fridge for up to 3 days.
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 120 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g