Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Mix first nine ingredients in bowl, then add blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, and bake 55 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out dry.
- Cool 15 minutes, remove from pan, and cool completely. Serve with honey or maple syrup for an extra kick.
- Calories 210
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 210 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g