Banana Wave Banana Blueberry Bread
Substitute non-dairy banana milk for traditional dairy in this quick quick-and-easy recipe.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1½ Paleo flour (or flour of your choice)
- 2/3 cup monk fruit, erythritol, or blend of both
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup oats
- 2/3 cup Banana Wave Original
- ¼ cup safflower oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix first nine ingredients in bowl, then add blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, and bake 55 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out dry.
- Cool 15 minutes, remove from pan, and cool completely. Serve with honey or maple syrup for an extra kick.
- Calories 210
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 210 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g