- 2 blood oranges
- 1/4 cup O Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. organic olive oil
- 1 large head orange cauliflower, cut into four thick slices
- 1 Tbs. Whole Spice Vadouvan Crushed Spice Mix*
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Zest blood oranges, then peel and cut out segments.
2. Line large sheet pan with heavy-duty foil. Combine blood orange olive oil and plain olive oil. Place the cauliflower slices on pan, and drizzle oil over both sides of slices. Sprinkle tops with Vadouvan spice, blood orange zest, and salt & pepper to taste.
3. Roast until cooked through but not mushy, about 30–35 minutes (an inserted knife should penetrate easily).
4. Stir together blood orange segments, cilantro, and mint. Distribute over cauliflower steaks, and serve.
*We used Vandouvan Spice Mix from Whole Spice Napa Valley.
- Calories: 270
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 21 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 65 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g