Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Zest blood oranges, then peel and cut out segments.
2. Line large sheet pan with heavy-duty foil. Combine blood orange olive oil and plain olive oil. Place the cauliflower slices on pan, and drizzle oil over both sides of slices. Sprinkle tops with Vadouvan spice, blood orange zest, and salt & pepper to taste.
3. Roast until cooked through but not mushy, about 30–35 minutes (an inserted knife should penetrate easily).
4. Stir together blood orange segments, cilantro, and mint. Distribute over cauliflower steaks, and serve.
*We used Vandouvan Spice Mix from Whole Spice Napa Valley.
- Calories 270
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 65 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g