Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8×8 glass pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt, and whisk to combine.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk, melted butter, and Hot & Spicy honey to combine. Pour over dry ingredients, and stir until just moistened.
4. Pour batter into pan, spread evenly, and bake at 20–25 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Melt butter and chocolate honey spread together in microwave, and stir until smooth. As soon as cornbread comes out of oven, poke all over with wooden skewer and drizzle with glaze, spreading with back of a spoon to distribute evenly.