Letting the ingredients marinate increases flavor, but if you’re in a rush, it’s not necessary. Just blend everything together, using frozen peas to quickly chill the mixture.
- 1 small lime
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus additional for garnish
- 4 slices rustic or gluten-free bread
- 1 small English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup thawed frozen green peas
- 4 large tomatillos, husked, washed well and coarsely chopped
- 3 large scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed, plus additional for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 scoop wheat grass powder
- Smoked paprika
1. Halve lime, and squeeze juice into medium bowl. Whisk in vinegar, yogurt, and olive oil. Tear bread into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl. Toss to coat well. Stir in cucumber, bell peppers, green peas, tomatillos, scallions, cilantro, garlic, and green foods powder. Cover, and let stand 2–4 hours, or overnight.
2. Transfer mixture to food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl, and top with additional dollops of yogurt; drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with paprika, shower with cilantro, and serve immediately.