Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper. Dip the chopped cauliflower into egg mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Dip the egg-covered cauliflower bits into the flour mixture, coating evenly. Set aside.
- Whisk wing or BBQ sauce, butter or coconut oil, and honey. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Shallow fry the coated cauliflower bits until lightly golden and crisp. Flip to ensure all sides cook evenly.
- Place on a reserved plate.
- Drizzle sauce over cauliflower, use only enough to season the heat to your preferences.
- Serve immediately or reheat, uncovered in a 400ºF oven.
- Skip the sauce and just drizzle your cooked bites with some sriracha for a kick.
- Make it grain-free: Swap the flour for almond flour or a Palo flour mix.
- Try this in an air fryer.
Try one of these other amazing cauliflower recipes:
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Cauliflower Steaks with Blood Orange Olive Oil & Vadouvan Spice
- Cauliflower & Leafy Purple Kale Savory Bread Pudding