Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
One of our favorite herbal remedies for easing aches and pains, turmeric also imparts a dose of flavor to this hearty stew.
- In small bowl, mix together the paprika, cumin, allspice, and turmeric.
- Place lamb, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, water, onion, apricots, and spice blend in slow cooker. Add generous pinch of salt and pepper, and stir to fully combine.
- Cover and cook on low, 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, spoon into serving bowls and top with pistachios and parsley.
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 100 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 120 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g