Sugar-Free Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bites
Low in sugar, high in protein, these tasty bites created by Glaucia Jones (bakesugarfree.com) are sweetened with dates and a blend of xylitol and erythritol.
Did You Know?
Xylitol and erythritol are prebiotics that help grow a healthy gut microbiome.
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup raw cashew
1 servings vanilla protein powder
2 Tbs. Xlear Lite and Sweet
8 dates, pitted
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the oats, cashews, protein powder, Light&Sweet, dates, cocoa powder, and salt in a food processor and blend until everything is a smooth, floury consistency.
- Add banana and blend until a thick, slightly sticky dough forms. Roll out 25 balls and place on parchment paper.
- Pulse freeze-dried raspberries in a food processor. Roll each ball in raspberry powder and return to cookie sheet.
- Store in fridge in a sealed container for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fat Content: 2.5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 30 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g