Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
Sugar-Free Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bites
Low in sugar, high in protein, these tasty bites created by Glaucia Jones (bakesugarfree.com) are sweetened with dates and a blend of xylitol and erythritol.
Did You Know?
Xylitol and erythritol are prebiotics that help grow a healthy gut microbiome.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the oats, cashews, protein powder, Light&Sweet, dates, cocoa powder, and salt in a food processor and blend until everything is a smooth, floury consistency.
- Add banana and blend until a thick, slightly sticky dough forms. Roll out 25 balls and place on parchment paper.
- Pulse freeze-dried raspberries in a food processor. Roll each ball in raspberry powder and return to cookie sheet.
- Store in fridge in a sealed container for up to a week.
- Serving Size 1 bite
- Calories 80
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 30 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g