Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This colorful salad is brimming with liver-cleansing dandelion and other bitter greens. Mix in extras, such as artichoke hearts, steamed asparagus, cubed jicama, avocado, pomegranate seeds, grated celery root, basil leaves, tomatoes, and/or raw garden peas, for each serving.
For more about this recipe: How to Detox Your Body’s 5 Major Organs.
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Shake together vinaigrette ingredients in small jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Toss one serving of salad with just enough vinaigrette to lightly coat leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- Calories 300
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 80 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g