Double Salmon Sandwiches
Tons of protein and omega-3s in a tasty sandwich—who could ask for more? You can roast or poach the salmon in advance and chill, or use leftovers from the night before!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1½ Tbs. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 heaping tsp. microplaned lemon zest
- 1 tsp. green peppercorn Dijon mustard
- 4 slices dill rye bread, lightly toasted
- 6 oz. cooked wild-caught salmon, flaked
- 1 large Persian cucumber, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 bag (0.53 oz.) Goodfish Tart Cranberry Crispy Salmon Skins
- 1 handful wild arugula
- Stir together yogurt, lemon zest, and mustard. Spread on all four slices of bread.
- On top of two slices of bread, place cooked salmon, cucumber slices, crispy salmon skins, and arugula. Top with remaining two slices of bread, and enjoy.
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g