Double Strawberry Peach “Jello” Parfait
This delightfully refreshing summer dessert will be adored by kids and grown-ups alike.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 cups Pomona organic pure peach juice, divided
- 1 Tbs. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbs. Bare Honey Raw wildflower honey, divided
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 0.7-oz. packages Chum Bites strawberry
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1. Pour 1/3 cup the juice into small bowl, sprinkle in gelatin, and stir to combine. Let sit 5 minutes.
2. Heat remaining juice in medium saucepan until it reaches a simmer. Remove from heat, add gelatin mix and 1 Tbs. honey, and stir to dissolve. Pour into 8×8-inch glass baking dish, and refrigerate at least 3 hours, until firmly set.
3. In small bowl, stir together yogurt, remaining honey, and vanilla. Cut gelatin into small cubes; place in a large bowl, and gently fold in strawberry Chum Bites, sliced strawberries, and yogurt mixture. Divide among dessert cups, and serve.
- Calories 110
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 20 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g