Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For more about this recipe: Fresh & Fast Chicken
- In small bowl, whisk together ingredients from lime juice through olive oil until emulsified. Stir in cilantro.
- Place chicken breasts into gallon-sized zip-closure bag, and pour in half of dressing. Work chicken around in
- baggie until each piece is lightly coated, and store in
- refrigerator to marinate,
- hour to overnight. (The longer the marinating time, the stronger the flavor.)
- Preheat grill or grill pan on medium-high heat, and grill chicken about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, steam broccolini over boiling water until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Divide chicken and broccolini among 4 plates, and drizzle with remaining marinade just before serving.
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 115 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 620 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g