Easy Mac-n-Cheese Recipe
For ideas on how to Mac-imize Your Mac-n-Cheese: Easy Mac-n-Cheese…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For ideas on how to Mac-imize Your Mac-n-Cheese: Easy Mac-n-Cheese
- 1 lb. dry, organic whole-wheat elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, and drain pasta.
- Combine cheddar, cilantro, and scallions in large bowl. Add macaroni and pasta water, and stir until cheese melts; season with salt and pepper.
- Calories 510
- Carbohydrate Content 57 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 350 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g