Easy Veggie Fried Rice
Recipe courtesy of Cece’s Veggie Co. For more about this recipe: Healthy Fast Food You Can Make a Home…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Recipe courtesy of Cece’s Veggie Co.
For more about this recipe: Healthy Fast Food You Can Make a Home
- 1 Tbs. sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 14-oz. pkg. Cece’s Veggie Co. Riced Organic Veggie Medley
- 2 Tbs. gluten-free soy sauce or tamari
- 2 large eggs
- Cooked chicken, shrimp, tofu, or other protein, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high. Add garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add Veggie Medley, and sauté until al dente, about 6 minutes. Stir in soy sauce or tamari, and cook, stirring, 2 minute mores. Create hole in center, drop in eggs, and scramble. Stir together, and add choice of cooked protein if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 95 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 580 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g