Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Coarsely chop 4 eggs, and place in medium bowl; stir in ¼ cup red onions, and set aside.
- Force remaining egg through sieve into separate bowl. Stir in vinegar, remaining ¼ cup red onion, capers, mustard, rosemary, and garlic. Whisk in oil until sauce is blended. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour ravigote sauce over chopped eggs, reserving ¼ cup sauce. Fold eggs and sauce together gently.
- Arrange rolls cut-side up on work surface. Spread egg mixture over bottoms of rolls. Divide arugula between bread bottoms. Spread remaining ravigote sauce over roll tops, and divide tomatoes between each. Serve open-faced.
- Calories 620
- Carbohydrate Content 70 g
- Cholesterol Content 265 mg
- Fat Content 36 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 926 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g