Festive Vegan Herbed Spinach Dip
Looking for the vegan dip of your dreams? This is it! Serve with fresh veggies and your favorite crackers.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart vegan Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 2 cups shredded fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 Tbs. snipped fresh chives, divided
- 2 Tbs. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. microplaned lemon zest
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Real Salt kosher salt
- ½ cup chopped roma tomato
In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, spinach, 2 Tbs. chives, parsley, lemon juice and zest, cumin, and salt and pepper. Pulse a few times, then blend until well-combined but with a little texture left. Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with the remaining 1 Tbs. chives and chopped tomato.
- Calories 70
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 170 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g