For more about this recipe: Seasonal Spring Artichokes
- Serves 4Servings
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 6-oz. jar artichoke hearts, well drained and coarsely chopped
- 1¼ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- Juice of ½ large lemon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Few shots hot pepper sauce, to taste, optional
- Add spinach to food processor, and pulse until finely chopped, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add artichoke hearts, and pulse several times until chopped.
- Add yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and hot sauce, if using, and process until well incorporated.
- Taste and adjust seasonings for salt, tartness, and heat, as desired. Serve at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Sodium Content: 370 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g