Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For more about this recipe: Seasonal Spring Artichokes
- Add spinach to food processor, and pulse until finely chopped, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add artichoke hearts, and pulse several times until chopped.
- Add yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and hot sauce, if using, and process until well incorporated.
- Taste and adjust seasonings for salt, tartness, and heat, as desired. Serve at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 370 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g