Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Place tofu on paper towel-lined cutting board or other flat surface. Top with more paper towels and another cutting board or flat item. Press down to extract as much water as possible. Using large holes of a box grater or the tines of a fork, grate tofu into bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Stir in red bell pepper, turmeric, coriander, cayenne, salt, and pepper, and heat 1 minute more. Add tofu and nutritional yeast, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add pinto beans and baby spinach, and cook until spinach is slightly wilted and everything is heated through.
- Divide tofu mixture among tortillas and top with avocado and salsa.
- Calories 303
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 650 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g