For more about this recipe: Summer Slim Down
These cookies last 10 to 14 days in the refrigerator or two months in the freezer.
- 1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Fit Protein powder
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1 Tbs. Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (apple juice-sweetened if available)
- ½ cup dried coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked in water for 20 minutes)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine coconut flakes and cinnamon and set aside.
- Place RAW Fit and cashews in food processor and process until well mixed with a flour-like consistency.
- Remove dates from water.
- Add coconut oil, dates and cranberries to mixture in food processor and pulse until everything begins to stick (about 20 pulses).
- Roll cookie balls and coat in coconut flake/cinnamon mixture.
- Refrigerate to harden the texture of the cookies.
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.5 g
- Sodium Content: 5 mg
- Sugar Content: 13 g