Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
If you’re looking for a perfectly golden chicken tender, you can transfer the pan to the top rack in the oven and broil the chicken for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time.
For more about this recipe: How to Implement a Clean Diet with Your Family
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Beat eggs together in wide, shallow bowl. Mix coconut and salt in another wide, shallow bowl. Dip each chicken tender in egg to cover completely, then dip into coconut, turning chicken until it’s completely and evenly coated.
- Transfer chicken onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake 10 minutes. Flip, and cook 7–10 minutes more, until cooked through.
- Calories 850
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 230 mg
- Fat Content 59 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 27 g
- Sodium Content 2150 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g