Greek-Style Chicken Cutlets
View related recipes and article at: Specialty Oils: Best Oil for Cooking…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
View related recipes and article at: Specialty Oils: Best Oil for Cooking
- 3 Tbs. avocado oil, divided
- 4 6-oz. chicken cutlets, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta chees
- Heat 2 Tbs. avocado oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets, and sauté
- until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, cover, and
- keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbs. avocado oil in skillet until shimmering. Add tomatoes, oregano, and olives. Cook, stirring often, until tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes. Add salt and
- pepper to taste.
- Place cutlets on serving platter or four dinner plates. Spoon tomato mix over cutlets, sprinkle feta on top, and serve.
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 115 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 430 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g