From article: Time for Tea - 3 Great Green Tea Recipes
- 4 cups strong brewed green tea
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbs. Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbs. finely minced peeled fresh ginger
- While tea is still hot from brewing, stir in honey until dissolved. Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
- Pour into 9x13-inch metal baking pan, and place in freezer. Freeze mixture, stirring and crushing lumps with fork every 30 minutes, about 2 hours, or until granita is firm but not frozen solid. Scrape with fork to lighten texture, and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 35
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Sugar Content: 9 g