From article: Time for Tea - 3 Great Green Tea Recipes
- 2 cups strong brewed green tea
- 2 Tbs. raw wildflower honey, divided
- 3 cups peeled sliced peaches*
- 1 Tbs. Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. grated fresh peeled ginger
- In medium saucepan, bring green tea to a simmer. Stir in 1 Tbs. honey until dissolved. Toss peaches with lemon juice, and add to tea. Return to simmer, and cook peaches gently until soft but still intact, about four minutes. Remove peaches with slotted spoon into bowl, and refrigerate.
- Stir together yogurt, remaining 1 Tbs. honey, and ginger. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, divide peaches among four bowls and top with yogurt crème.
- * We left the peaches whole rather than slicing them in this version-either way works!
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg
- Sugar Content: 19 g