Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
From article: Time for Tea – 3 Great Green Tea Recipes
- In medium saucepan, bring green tea to a simmer. Stir in 1 Tbs. honey until dissolved. Toss peaches with lemon juice, and add to tea. Return to simmer, and cook peaches gently until soft but still intact, about four minutes. Remove peaches with slotted spoon into bowl, and refrigerate.
- Stir together yogurt, remaining 1 Tbs. honey, and ginger. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, divide peaches among four bowls and top with yogurt crème.
- * We left the peaches whole rather than slicing them in this version-either way works!
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 10 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g