This simple, summery treat combines UTI-healing peaches and cinnamon with Greek yogurt—rich in probiotics that can help prevent infections. To pit peaches, cut them lengthwise and twist the halves, then use a melon baller to carefully remove the pit.
For more about this recipe: Seven Foods to Prevent UTIs
4 peaches, halved and pitted
1 Tbs. coconut oil, melted
1 Tbs. cinnamon, plus additional for garnish
1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Lightly brush cut sides of peaches with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on grill. Grill for 4–5 minutes, depending on ripeness of peaches, until just softened. Don't move the peaches during grilling, to keep them from sticking and ensure good grill marks.
- Carefully flip peaches over and grill the other side for 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from pan and arrange on a platter. Spoon Greek yogurt into centers of peaches and drizzle with honey, if desired. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and serve hot.
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.5 g
- Sodium Content: 20 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g