This simple, summery treat combines UTI-healing peaches and cinnamon with Greek yogurt—rich in probiotics that can help prevent infections. To pit peaches, cut them lengthwise and twist the halves, then use a melon baller to carefully remove the pit.
For more about this recipe: Seven Foods to Prevent UTIs
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Lightly brush cut sides of peaches with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on grill. Grill for 4–5 minutes, depending on ripeness of peaches, until just softened. Don’t move the peaches during grilling, to keep them from sticking and ensure good grill marks.
- Carefully flip peaches over and grill the other side for 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from pan and arrange on a platter. Spoon Greek yogurt into centers of peaches and drizzle with honey, if desired. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and serve hot.
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 20 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g