For more about 9 Supplements for Heart Health
- 1 tsp. dried hawthorn berries
- ½ tsp. dried albizia bark
- 1¼ cups filtered water
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh lemon balm
- ½ tsp. dried wood betony
- ¼ tsp. dried rosebuds or petals
- ¼ tsp. dried heartsease
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- Put hawthorn berries and albizia bark in small saucepan with measured water. Heat to nearly boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and immediately add remaining herbs. Cover pan with lid and let steep 10 minutes.
- Strain into a large mug, and add honey, if desired.