Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- Heat water and miso paste in large pot, and allow paste to dissolve.
- Add mushrooms, onion, celery, carrots, peppers, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, and astragalus slices, and simmer 1 hour (or longer if needed).
- Add raw garlic and coconut oil for the final 10 minutes of simmering.
- Remove astragalus slices from soup before serving.
- Calories 50
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 90 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g