- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup mangosteen juice
- 1/2 cup dried mango slices
- 1 frozen or raw banana (optional)
- 2 Tbs. vanilla-flavored whey or rice protein powder
- 1 Tbs. green foods powder
- 1 tsp. bee pollen granules
- 2 probiotic capsules
- In a blender, combine coconut water, mangosteen juice, dried fruit, and frozen banana, if using. Purée at high speed until well blended.
- Add protein powder, green foods powder, and bee pollen. Open
- probiotic capsules and empty contents into blender. Discard empty
- capsules, and purée again until smooth.
- To serve, divide smoothie between two glasses. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired, and serve immediately, or chill for 1 hour to overnight before serving.
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate Content: 51 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 110 mg
- Sugar Content: 39 g