Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
- In a blender, combine coconut water, mangosteen juice, dried fruit, and frozen banana, if using. Purée at high speed until well blended.
- Add protein powder, green foods powder, and bee pollen. Open
- probiotic capsules and empty contents into blender. Discard empty
- capsules, and purée again until smooth.
- To serve, divide smoothie between two glasses. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired, and serve immediately, or chill for 1 hour to overnight before serving.
- Calories 250
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 110 mg
- Sugar Content 39 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g