These gluten-free trout tacos soften the heat with a sweet mango pico de gallo. Short on time? Buy prepared Pico de Gallo and add one finely diced mango and a couple tablespoons of diced cucumber.
Don’t have a thermometer on your grill? No worries, your bare hand is a good gauge for temperature (adults only, please). This works for gas or charcoal grills. Hold your hand a few inches above the grate and time how long you can safely keep your hand there.
- Stir gremolata ingredients together and set aside until ready to grill fish. Mix pico de gallo ingredients together in serving bowl.
- Oil grill pan to prevent fish from sticking. Preheat grill to 400°F with grill pan on grates. Place trout on the preheated pan skin side down, spoon gremolata down middle of each filet.
- Lower heat to 350°F, and close lid. Cook 10 minutes, until fish is flakey and heated through.
- Serve each filet on individual plate and pass around tortillas, mango pico de gallo, and taco fixings to let guest make their own tacos.
- Calories 490
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 95 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 85 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g