Loaded Zoodle Bowl Recipe
For more about this recipe: Zoodle Ramen Bowl…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
For more about this recipe: Zoodle Ramen Bowl
- 2 Tbs. miso paste, or more to taste (any type)
- 1-2 tsp. sriracha, to taste
- 3-4 cups boiling, sodium-free bone broth, divided
- 1 medium zucchini or small daikon radish, spiralized or grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 cup baby kale or baby spinach
- ½ cup thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- ¾ cup cooked protein (try shredded chicken, flaked white fish, or cubed tofu)
- 1 Tbs. dried wakame, optional
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs. fermented veggies, such as kimchi or sauerkraut, optional
- 1 Tbs. sesame seeds, optional
- Combine miso paste and sriracha in large bowl, and add about ½ cup hot broth. Stir well to melt.
- Add ingredients from zucchini through green onions in the order listed. Pour remaining broth over everything, and stir gently to mix.
- Let stand a few minutes for the veggies to soften, and sprinkle with optional toppings, if desired.
- Calories 260
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 40 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 780 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g