A perfect weeknight option for a light and tasty low-FODMAP dinner, featuring Garlic-Infused Olive Oil from Fody Foods.
1 1/2 lbs. raw jumbo shrimp, cleaned
3 Tbs. Fody Foods Garlic-Infused Olive Oil, divided
3 cups chopped broccoli florets
12 oz. gluten-free brown rice pasta
2 Tbs. fresh snipped chives
2 Tbs. grated aged Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- Steam broccoli florets until just crisp, about 3–4 minutes. Set aside.
- In large deep skillet, heat 2 Tbs. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and sauté quickly, turning once or twice, until just barely past opaque, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook 1 minute more, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, and place in large bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Add shrimp and broccoli to bowl with pasta, and toss to combine. Sprinkle chives and grated cheese over top, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 530
- Carbohydrate Content: 69 g
- Cholesterol Content: 215 mg
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 1030 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g