Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
A perfect weeknight option for a light and tasty low-FODMAP dinner, featuring Garlic-Infused Olive Oil from Fody Foods.
- Steam broccoli florets until just crisp, about 3–4 minutes. Set aside.
- In large deep skillet, heat 2 Tbs. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and sauté quickly, turning once or twice, until just barely past opaque, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook 1 minute more, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, and place in large bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Add shrimp and broccoli to bowl with pasta, and toss to combine. Sprinkle chives and grated cheese over top, and serve.
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 530
- Carbohydrate Content 69 g
- Cholesterol Content 215 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 1030 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g