We used vanilla-flavored green foods powder with hemp for an extra boost of protein, but nearly any green foods powder will work.
For plenty of other ways to enjoy the benefits of green foods and other superfood powders: Beyond the Blender
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 can coconut milk
- ⅓ cup unrefined cane sugar
- 4 Tbs. grated fresh ginger root
- 3 tsp. matcha green tea powder
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavored green foods protein powder, or other green foods powder
- Combine almond milk, coconut milk, sugar, ginger, green tea, and green foods powder in blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's directions, about 25 minutes. Divide among small bowls, and serve immediately for soft-serve style, or freeze 2 hours, until firm, before serving.