Mediterranean Seafood Sauté with Garlic Couscous
From article: The Telemere Treatment…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
From article: The Telemere Treatment
- 1 lb. codfish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 2 (5.4-oz.) boxes garlic-flavored couscous
- In large bowl, combine codfish, shrimp, scallops, scallions, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients using large spoon.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add fish mixture, and cook, stirring often, until fish is cooked through and lightly browned. Sprinkle with hot sauce, if desired. Reduce heat to very low, and cover to keep warm.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions. Divide fish into 6 portions, and serve over couscous.
- Calories 370
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 90 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 1150 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g