See Healthy Dish article for story and tips.
- 1 13.5 oz. can high-quality coconut milk (full-fat)
- 1½ Tbs. ginger juice
- 1 Tbs. organic frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tbs. raw local honey
- 2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract)
- 2 tsp. zippy cinnamon, such as Saigon or Tung Hing
- Orange blossom water, to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Zest and fruit from 1 large sweet naval orange
Combine ingredients from coconut milk through salt in high-speed blender, and blend until smooth. Break orange into quarters, add to mix, and blend briefly to break up, leaving some orange pieces intact.
Divide mixture evenly among 6 4-oz. ice pop molds with sticks, and freeze 4–5 hours, until solid.
To remove frozen pop, run hot water over outside until loosened from plastic sleeve, and gently slide out.
- Calories: 160
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g