Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth nutrition, fitness and adventure courses, and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+..
For more about this recipe: Beauty Boosts
- Mix scoops of Beauty Infusion (or other collagen powder) into cold water until dissolved.
- Sprinkle gelatin over collagen mixture slowly, one tablespoon at a time, stirring in between. The mixture should be thick and somewhat gritty.
- Heat cranberry juice just before a boil.
- Mix gelatin-collagen mixture into cranberry juice, stirring until all lumps are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour into molds.
- Place in the refrigerator until set, and then remove from molds before eating.
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 75 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g