Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Tote it in a Thermos or ice-filled, tightly capped plastic pitcher to your picnic spot. For a variation, substitute blackberry juice, blueberry juice or bilberry nectar for peach nectar, and try blackberries for peaches.
1. Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
2. Combine brewed tea and nectar in large pitcher. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups peaches. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. Put remaining peach slices into individual glasses. Add ice cubes, if using, and pour in tea. Garnish with mint sprig, if desired.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 80
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 40 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g