Makes 2 cups (about 8 servings)
Related: Healthy Dish: Peanut Butter Power Snack Dip
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup unsalted, smooth natural peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 1/3 cup rice syrup or raw honey (or liquid inulin for sugar-free)
- 3 Tbs. powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Few drops vanilla stevia, optional, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, and process until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary, about 4 minutes.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness, if necessary.
- Store in refrigerator.