Persian Yogurt & Cucumber Salad
This is one of the easiest appetizers you can make! Be sure to buy regular full-fat Greek yogurt and not the sweetened variety.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 cups whole-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 Persian cucumbers (or 1 English cucumber), diced
- 2 Tbs. dried mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in bowl. Serve as an appetizer, side dish, or dip.
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 45 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g