This smoothie uses cream of coconut for rich coconut flavor. Don’t mistake it for coconut milk, which is not sweetened.
For more smoothie recipes, see: 6 Fruity Smoothies
- Pour milk into blender.
- Add yogurt, cream of coconut, pineapple, and ice.
- Blend until ice is incorporated and very fine, about 30 seconds.
- Stop and stir if blender slows or stalls.
- Garnish each serving with pineapple wedges.
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 1.5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 70 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g